Mighty Mexican Meat-Free Tacos Recipe
Prep Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 20 min
Servings : 2
Why limit tacos to Taco Tuesday, when you can have a fiesta every night? Try our deliciously easy dinner recipe for plant-based tacos, featuring MorningStar Farms® Grillers Classic Veggie Mince.
- ½ packet of MorningStar Farms® Grillers Classic Mince
- 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (or 1/2 tsp ground cumin)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- Handful of coriander, leaves reserved, and stalks finely sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, cut into rounds
- 1 avocado, smashed or sliced
- 1 lime, quartered (optional)
- Sour cream or crumbled feta, to serve (optional)
- Store bought tacos (soft tacos are great served warm)
- Olive oil
1. In a frying pan on medium heat, add a touch of oil and fry cumin seeds, coriander stalks and gar-lic. Just as they become fragrant, add 2 of the diced tomatoes. Cook for 5-8 minutes until they begin to breakdown.
2. To this add the paprika, MorningStar Farms® Grillers Classic Mince and cook for 5-8 minutes. Season to taste.
3. To serve, fill each taco with your desired ingredients, finish with a dollop of sour cream or feta and a squeeze of lime.