Spicy Black Bean Burger Veggie Salad
Prep Time : 5 min
Cook Time : 10 min
Servings : 2
We have taken the humble salad and made it even better! MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers partners up with pecans, feta cheese and dried cranberries to create an indulgent weeknight dinner. Take your salad game to the next plant-based level!
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 package (120g) organic herb mix salad greens
- 1/3 cup of a vinaigrette of your choice
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese or goats cheese
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
1. Prepare Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl toss salad greens with 3 tablespoons of the salad dressing. Arrange greens on two serving plates. Sprinkle with pecans. Top with burger pieces, cheese and cranberries.
3. Drizzle the remaining salad dressing over the tops of the salads. Serve immediately.