Sticky BBQ Vegetarian Chik’n Nuggets
Prep Time : 5 min
Cook Time : 15 min
Servings : 3
Chik’n nuggets drizzled with a tasty homemade sauce? And ready in under 20 minutes? The ultimate, easy meat-free weeknight feed for kids (and let’s face it, big kids too!)
- 1 packet MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha or ketchup
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place frozen MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets on a baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes, turning over halfway through the cooking time.
2. In a small pot, heat on medium the BBQ sauce, honey and Sriracha until incorporated and begins to thicken.
3. In a bowl, add crispy nuggets and pour over the sticky BBQ sauce.
4. Pour onto a serving platter and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions.