Vegetarian Thai Style Larb Recipe
Prep Time : 5 min
Cook Time : 15 min
Servings : 2
Looking for a simple dinner recipe that’s meat-free? Try our flavour packed Larb dish, featuring MorningStar Farms® Grillers Classic Veggie Mince!
- ½ packet of MorningStar Farms® Grillers Classic Mince
- 1-2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Handful of Thai basil leaves
- Handful of coriander stalks, finely sliced
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Iceberg lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 150-200g vermicelli or rice noodles
1. In a bowl, add noodles and pour over boiling water. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
2. In a wok with a touch of oil, add MorningStar Farms® Grillers Classic Mince, fry on medium-high heat until all water evaporates.
3. Turn the heat down to medium and add Thai green curry paste, coriander stalks, sugar and fish sauce. Stir occasionally for 5 minutes until the paste is properly cooked.
4. Turn off the heat, add the juice of one lime and at this point taste. Season with salt.
5. Just before serving, throw in the coriander and basil leaves and chopped peanuts. Strain the noodles and serve alongside lettuce cups and larb. Enjoy!